TrackBox is an emergency application that connects people to emergency services and allows emergency services quick access to important personal information. The interface allows the user to easily report suspicious activities as well as add GPS located alerts.
- By tapping the AAA-Response app, the control room has the ability to access any information that emergency units might need to do their jobs. The TrackBox ERPC (Emergency Response and Prevention Centre) Collaboration Network is a network of control centres and services. This software allows clients and the public to access help instantly, from all TrackBox collaborators.
- MyVault: Your personal database that provides all the information required to improve response time in the case of an emergency. It gives our trained responders immediate access to all relevant information such as your home address, contact details of emergency contacts, next-of-kin, family members and assets and helps us have necessary details on hand without wasting precious time trying to get this information from you.
- Report: Easily report a host of incidents such as suspicious activity or vehicles in your area with GPS alerts, criminal activity, animal cruelty, poaching, accidents, injury, emergency incidents etc.
- TrackMe: A feature is developed to track you while you travel. You can activate it whenever you are on the move and want an extra eye on you to make sure you reach your destination safely.
- Missing: Aids in fast reaction time in the event of a missing person.
- GPS Voice Note Reporting: Allows you to record a message of up to 30 seconds which is then sent to the ERPC along with your GPS position.
- 24/7 Emergency Response and Prevention Centre
- Full case management of over 200 different case types: