The following benefits are advisory services only:
- Medical advice and information.
- Emergency telephonic advice and information, 24-hours, seven days a week.
- Referrals to crisis lines.
- Referrals to medical practitioners and facilities.
Members have access to the following services in the event of a medical emergency (all costs are for your account)
- Emergency medical response to the scene of an incident.
- Emergency medical transportation to the nearest appropriate medical facility.
- Inter-hospital transfer.
- Medical repatriation.
- Escorted return of minors.
- Compassionate visits (up to R2 000).
- Repatriation of mortal remains (up to R5 000).
Please note: Blood transportation and transportation due to self inflicted injuries are excluded.
This cover is only valid for emergencies within the borders of South Africa