The MDDR CoDriver App feature is an electronic seatbelt that automatically starts when you are moving at more than 20 km. per hour. At this point all social media on your device cannot be accessed and your phone is configured to allow you to make and receive calls only if you are connected to a car Bluetooth or hands-free kit, also allowing you to navigate and press your AAA-Button for Anything! Anytime! Anywhere!
- It has been designed using ground-breaking technology, which tracks driver position, logs your trip and blocks the full use of your phone while driving.
- You will still be able to navigate, place a call (with the use of hands free, or in-car caller) or activate an Emergency Panic.
- If you are a passenger in the car, CoDriver will confirm this, and then allow you regular full access to your phone.
- CoDriver functions as an electronic seatbelt that automatically starts when you are moving at more than 20 km per hour.
- The app determines driver position which can be used for investigative purposes in the event of an accident claim.
Note: CoDriver does not track your speed, or driver behaviour