VCAT-7 Operatives App, AAA-Response Button & TrackMe
TrackMe for the AAA-Response Button is live in beta. Please will those in beta help us stress-test TrackMe in rural areas, farms, forest areas and under daily driving conditions. This is the button on the bottom right once you open your AAA-Response app.
In testing the above image is from a live stress-test and this is what we are looking to check across all devices from entry level to the latest high end devices.
- Arriving at the gate on the bottom right.
- Walking right to do a perimeter check of the fence line.
- Walking to the house to do an external building check of all windows and doors.
- Back to the vehicle parked at the gate, bottom right.
- The new TrackMe, AAA-Response Button and VCAT-7 Operatives tracking is pinpoint accurate down to movement every 10 m.
- 17% battery life in 75 mins. used.
The above was a stress-test from HQ to home with response driving from 60, 120, 140, 160 and 180 kph. These were in keeping with controlled chase speeds such as would be necessary in an emergency, ALS (Advanced Life Support) and normal response driving, then the stand-off checks.
If you plug in to a charger while driving it will charge at a high rate.
You can expect a worst case scenario under battery stress of around 15% drop off per one full hour.
5383 points logged.
To become a Beta tester
1) Go to AAA-Response (TrackBox) in the Google Play store.
2) Scroll all the way down and you will find “BECOME A BETA TESTER”.
3) Click on this and follow the prompts.
Join the Telegram Feedback Group
Provide feedback and receive your live tracking results.
ANDROID: BETA TESTER: 10 m. Movement Tracking